Competitive Market Solutions
for Public Policy Problems
The Fraser Institute's web site was redeveloped in February 2002. To visit
our new website go to www.fraserinstitute.ca.
Some of the links on this site will automatically redirect you to our current site.
This site does contain archival publications not yet available on our current site.
New Releases (2002)
- February 21 - Proposed natural health product regulations are a cure worse than the illness
[Media Release] [Publication - 774 kb]
- February 19 - BC Budget Not Strong Enough Medicine [Media Release]
- February 15 - New study reveals test scores higher in provinces that fund independent schools
[Media Release] [Publication - 810k]
- February 13 - Medical savings accounts bring consumer choice to health care
[Media Release] [Publication - 355 kb]
- February 5 - February Fraser Forum [Publication]
- February 4 - University professors need incentive-based pay [Media Release] [Publication]
- January 29 - Former Canadian ambassador joins the Fraser Institute on immigration policy [Media Release]
- January 17 - Public sector cuts are a net gain for BC's economy [Media Release]
- January 11 - Inflated non-medical labour costs are reducing access to health care [Media Release]
- Previous releases
4th Floor, 1770 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6J 3G7
Tel: (604) 688-0221
Fax: (604) 688-8539
Book Orders: 1-800-665-3558 ext. 580
You can contact us at the above email address for any comments or
information requests. Please report any dead links or technical problems.